If you have put off registering for the conference but plan to attend, please register if possible. This will give us a better idea of how much food we’ll need for lunch and snacks. You don’t want us to run out of snacks do you?
We’ve got a great line-up of speakers (see below) and a wonderful venue.
I hope to see you there.
Panel 1: Politics and Economics 9:15-10:30
- Jeff Polet, Hope College
- William Schambra, Hudson Institute
- Richard Gamble, Hillsdale College
Panel 2: Local Culture 10:45-12:00
- Bill Kauffman, author of Ain’t My America
- Patrick Deneen, University of Notre Dame
- Mark T. Mitchell, Patrick Henry College
Keynote Address: Eric Jacobsen, author of The Space Between, 1:00-1:45
Panel 3: Environment and Place 2:00-3:15
- Jason Peters, Augustana College
- Arthur Verslius, author of Island Farm
- D. G. Hart, Hillsdale College
Panel 4: Food and Farming 3:30-4:45
- Mary Berry Smith, The Berry Center
- Katherine Dalton, Contributing editor to Chronicles magazine
- Matt Bonzo, Cornerstone University
Closing Remarks: 4:45-5:00