John Médaille is the author of Toward a Truly Free Market: A Distributist Perspective and The Vocation of Business: Social Justice in the Marketplace. He is also the editor of Economia Libertăţii: Renaşterea României Profunde (in Romanian.) Retired from a long career in business, he is now an Instructor in Theology at the University of Dallas and a columnist at The Remnant Newspaper.
John is available to speak on the following topics:
- The relationship of economics and justice.
- Benedict on Business, or, What’s Love Got to Do With It?
- Banking and Usury: A Distributist Response
- Usury: Wealth Without Work
- Equity and Equilibrium: Why Distributive Justice is Necessary for Economic Order
- Benedict XVI and the Principle of Gratuitousness
- Also available for talks on war, marriage, abortion and other topics at your request.
If you would like to bring John to speak at your event, please e-mail [email protected]