James Matthew Wilson is Associate Professor of Religion and Literature in the Department of Humanities at Villanova University. He is the author of a book of poems and of many essays on Theology and Literature, Catholicism and Culture, the nature of art and beauty, and of Christianity and politics.
James is available to speak on the following topics:
- “The Drama of Cultural Conservatism”
- Modern Art and Community
- Story Telling and Modern Reason
- Self-Government, Localism, and Human Sexuality
- T.S. Eliot: His Life, Poetry, and Plays
- Education and the University
If you are interested in bringing James to speak at your event, please e-mail email@example.com.